Pantographs: Starting at 1.5 cents a sq. inch
Custom Quilting: $24 an hour
Tips that will save you money:
- Make sure your backing is assembled and is at least 8 inches longer and 8 inches wider than the top of the quilt
- Check your quilt for seams that have come undone
- Ensure all pins, needles, clips, staples, etc are removed.
- Please remove all embellishments (buttons, beads, crystals, etc) as they can clog the machine or cause thread breakages. They are best added when the quilting is completed.
- Pantographs are the most economical choice. They consist of continuous lines of repeated patterns. We have a large selection of patterns and can provide a cost estimate once a pattern has been established.
- Top and bottom should be well pressed. If your top has waves and/or ripples or does not lay flat after being ironed, it will still be noticeable after the quilting is complete
We use King Tut Quilting Thread and we do not clip our threads off. Once the quilting is complete, we bury all threads by hand! This will aid in preserving the integrity of the quilting. The same goes with our batting. Only high-quality cotton/polyester blends are used. Our batting is free from resins, binders and chemicals.
Thank You for choosing Michele as your long-arm quilter. It gives us great pleasure to be able to put the finishing touches on your work!
Come and visit Mariette & Michele at MaMi’s Side Door Country Quilts
253 Front Street in Duck Lake.
Contact us at 306-467-4453 or 306-467-7659